Thursday, May 13, 2010

Catching up and having fun

A couple of weeks ago, we were treated to a wonderful visit
with Aunt Corky and Baby Connor (as the girls still call him).

The girls really did try to give him their royal treatment...
complete with coronations


and kisses.


Of course, being the gentlemen that he is, he offered his best to them:
  they were welcome to smell his piggy toes anytime.


Connor really was perplexed by the less than enthusiastic response he got...
Why, his Mommy LOVES to smell his cute little feet!


So does his Aunt!  I want to eat every little bit of him up!


Where is Lillianna?  Realizing she wasn't with the rest of us, I found her.
Studying a tiny caterpillar of course.


This is the "slightly exasperated with Mom/I'm trying not to giggle" look. 
I have feeling this is the foundation of the "I am so annoyed by my Mom" stare
 that will be around in (I hope no sooner than) 10 years.
Regardless of it's meaning, I love this look.  Love her!

1 comment:

Brandi Bartee said...

Precious pictures and I would have to agree with you about eating that little boy up. He's precious!