Thursday, March 18, 2010

Far-away friends

Many of my firends live far away.  Or maybe it's that I live far away from them.
We share as much as we can through phone calls, emails, blogs, and most of all, prayers.
While I'm thankful for all the ways I can stay in touch...there is nothing like a good ol' face-to-face visit.
I relish my (much too short) visits with them and miss them even more when they're over.

This past week, we were treated to a wonderful visit from Amy & Lucy!
It wasn't that we did anything super duper special...

it was just so great getting to share a bit of our daily life with them,

 getting to talk and talk without having to get off the phone, and getting to see our children play together.
What a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, what cute little girls!! we sure did have a fun time!! thank you!! and you just have to share these pics
love and miss you,
amy