Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's so funny?

In a good shoe, I wear a size six,
but a seven feels so good, I buy a size eight.
-Truvy in Steel Magnolias




I love the spontaneous, joyful moments of our days...
The silly-billyness of having two little girls -
one who thinks she can fit into doll shoes and the other who finds it hysterical.
It can be any little thing that gets the giggles going and then none of us can stop.
They both love to laugh, love to be tickled, and love to laugh at the other one.



And then, as quickly as the giggles started, they subside.
The shoes find their rightful owner, and we all go back to what we were doing.
But we're really waiting for the next funny thing to happen so we can start laughing again.

1 comment:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

What size are they? 8 1/2. Perfect! One of my all time favorite movies... I could quote it all the day long! Love your posts... so cute!