Tuesday, October 27, 2009

There's a party in my tummy!


So what was it that these girls couldn't get enough of?
Super Easy Super Yummy Pumpkin Cupcakes
I saw the recipe in Real Simple Magazine:
Prepare a box of yellow cake mix but substitute a can of pumpkin for water.
(I still added a bit of water because it was so thick)
Bake, cool, and ice with cream cheese icing (I used Pilsbury Whipped),
and top with a candy corn.
They were a huge hit and had that "hint of fall" taste that I'm craving right now.
So easy! So good! and
So cute!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute...and those sound yummy!! love you clcp! reeves

Trisha said...

adorable!

Erin Stephenson said...

I made those last weekend and they are super-easy-super-yummy&delicious!

Joel and Katie said...

i just pulled out that recipe to make those on Friday....glad they are so yummy! Your girls are yummy, too!:)