
I can't believe it's already been a week since I took this picture.
It was a brief but very sweet reunion!

Despite the possible tornado and definite terrible storm headed our way,
we HAD to go to the Homecoming Parade!

Oh how we miss all our little buddies!'
It was so much fun to see everyone although it was much too short.

Sisters and Best Friends...it just doesn't get any better!

The parade got started and so did the candy. It's hard to say which Ellenie liked more.

I'm not sure if it was the awesome Firetruck, the beautiful Homecoming "Princess"or the ominous clouds Lillianna was pointing to...She loved every minute of it.

These two couldn't play enough together!

The next morning we were so excited to go to our dear friend's wedding.
The girls looked so precious and acted precious {almost} the entire time.
We can't wait to go back again soon!
1 comment:
Those monogrammed dresses are precious, CL! What pretty girls you have. Hugs and kisses to all.
Post a Comment