E: Gasp! You're right La-La!
We are defintely not in Alabama anymore. I'll start clicking my heels.
I never thought I'd see this! Or I never though Brad would let this happen...
We went to a Mississippi State Pep Rally!
We had a great time...especially when we got hugs from Bully.
L: See Ellenie, this is called a Cow Bell.
E: Huh? But it has a dog on it.
L: I know. I'm not sure they got the name right.
2 comments:
I am a little surprised that Brad let it happen, but I am glad that they had a good time!!!!
Cute pictures and I am glad that you have your priorities straight and had them decked in the crimson for the Tide. We deck our kids out in their UA stuff in Charlotte on the weekends too. People look at us a little strange but we don't care. Cute pictures and please tell Brad I said hello.
Post a Comment