It was a very full trip full of things we'd never done before.
She had never sat in an airport terminal
with so many other people talking on their phone at the same time as her.
(Neither had Ellenie and neither had Lillianna as far as she could remember.)
I had never heard a pig talk before this encounter at the Kentucky State Fair.
This cow had never had her hair pulled into a ponytail before.
I had never heard a pig talk before this encounter at the Kentucky State Fair. and this pig had never been offered a piece of gum before.
They squawked and honked at each other just like they do.
My two little girls had been on a train before.
They LOVED it!
They had never been to Six Flags before...
or driven a Big Foot truck!
Lillianna had never been the only one on the entire carnival ride before... She wasn't so sure about it here but she loved it once it got going.
(the rest of us didn't meet the height requirements).
Oh wait! I'm not done.
In these few days we did more than we've done the past month...


1 comment:
Whoa! What a weekend! Glad ya'll had safe travels! I'm assuming Mr. Fishy is still alive and kicking...er, swimming. =)
Post a Comment