I keep a glass jar on a shelf in the kitchen.
Anytime Lillianna says something memorable I grab the closest receipt, envelope, scrap of paper, then I write it down and stick in the jar.
I hadn't looked at them in a few months but grabbed a handful last night, read them, and instantly was in a better mood. Not just because they make me smile and giggle, but because they are so precious to me I'm so glad I have them...forever.
---
L: Look at me Ellenie, I'm Jacketnese.
Mom: What does that mean?
L: I wear little jackets.
---
L: Anythings not bright for me with these. (about her new sunglasses)
L: I'm possibly sure!
---
L: I guess I have an ear confection too.
---
L: My baby sister, she's like God because she forgives us.
(talking about how ellenie doesn't stay mad at he after they fight.)
---
L: I want the crust off my apple please.
---
L: Some bunnies are very attractive. They leave tracks everywhere.
---
L: (Talking about Little Mermaid movie) I'm glad Ursula isn't in this world to magic us into a mermaid.
---
L: I really best love you.
2 comments:
PRECIOUS!
Priceless. What a great idea... Bes does so many little things that I never want to forget and can't imagine what it's going to be like when she really starts talking!!
Post a Comment