Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Big times with the Little Guy

So we had a BIG time this past weekend.
I mean BIG, right Ellenie?

A sassy, sweet, oh so silly BIG time. Didn't we Lillianna?
Why?



This BIG guy came to visit!!
Yea Baby Connor!


We went swimming, visited Mother Goose, ate popsicles & pizza,
and played and played and played!
Now, this is the FUNNIEST picture of Lillianna I have ever seen.
It makes me laugh everytime I look at it.
We've since changed goggles...darn those mile-long lashes that won't fit in just any ol' goggles and keeps her from opening her eyes.
This picture was, however, the only one of these two together.
These two were thick as thieves this weekend because
Lillianna LOVES her cousin "Baby Connor"!!
She was so super sweet to him and I bet she said, "Baby Connor" no less than 242 times.

Thanks for coming Aunt Corkie and Baby Connor!
We love you!

1 comment:

Marianna said...

cousins are so much fun! love the couch!