She talked about seeing Bibby everyday for two weeks before we went. Every flower she picked was for her, every picture she drew she was going to take to her. When they got together it was all love...for about 7 minutes. Then it was true just-like-sisters love where they argued and laughed, tattled and played all in the same moment. It was great!
Sweet Virginia was glad to see us but really wondered why Ellenie didn't make the trip.
We wanted to take the big girls to something special on this special trip and were thrilled to find out that the Zoppe Italian Family Circus was in town! It's not everyday that you get to see that!
It was fun and cute and funny and a little strange all at the same time.
Complete with girls on trapeze, dogs who could dance, several jugglers, a funny clown, a girl who could balance ANYTHING on her feet, and lots more.
The girls LOVED it!
However, Mary Bibby did not love that the clown pulled her Mommy into the ring.
Ginny was a wonderful clown assistant and thought about joining the Zoppe family and running off to Italy. Bibby and I talked her out of it.
I thought I was also going to have to talk Miss Lillianna out of it too.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous you can make a weekend trip of it!
Post a Comment