Wednesday, February 11, 2009

yuck.

Brad, Ellenie and I have had the worst stomach bug. The kind where I promised myself I would never, ever eat again. ever. The kind where you think this will never, ever end. ever.
But then it all does and I actually ate some soup tonight.
The past 48 hours havn't been pretty or funny but this was pretty funny:

Paci Soup anyone? I was sick, Ellenie had just gotten sick, and Brad was up with her (not sick yet) and decided to sterilize the pacis. He then went back to bed. I'm not sure if it was a dream about the house burning down or just the smell of melting plastic that woke him
but thank goodness it did.
I think we can still use them though. ha.
Thank goodness Lillianna has not been sick. At all.
In fact, she has been entertaining us all with her running, jumping, twirling, and dancing she's been doing around our heads as we lay on the bed, floor, or couch.


Thank you Ellenie for summing up how we have felt.
I promise, baby girl, you'll feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jennie-Marie said...

Ok that is yuck! I'm so sorry that you have had the bug, I know it is HORRIBLE!!! I hope you are all feeling better tomorrow. Thank goodness for big sister to help everyone feel better! Love ya'll!!