I love when I get to be there when one of my girls has a moment. A moment where they "get it" or see it or realize it for the first time. A moment where they've just grown up a little more...

Taking pictures of Ellenie with this hood on...when I would take it off she couldn't figure out where it went...and when I'd put it on she couldn't figure out what it was or where it came from. Then she turned around and saw reflection in the oven door.

Lately, Lillianna really wants to write her letters and her name. I wrote it for her first and then she did underneath. She was so proud! And so was I!

Ellenie is our curious one. Our curious crawler and climber. She wanted to crawl under the bar stools but then stood up and realized...hey wait, i'm stuck.
E: Don't take a picture mom! Get me out of here.
No comments:
Post a Comment