Ellenie and Virginia are nine months old.
Nine light years old I think.
It feels like it has sped by at the speed of light. I hear that all the time from other Moms and it always makes me sad...
to know how fast this precious time is going by and I can't slow it down at all.
I remember Lillianna & Mary Bibb at 9 months. Nine months was a break-through time for me with Lillianna. I finally felt like I had begun to adapt...surrender to being a Mom. This time around with Ellenie I felt different from the beginning. And now I can't believe nine months have gone by.
And just recently I've been realizing how many things I do differently this time around. I didn't mean to..I didn't even think about the little choices that I made. What she eats (or doesn't)...what she plays with (or doesn't)...etc. And most of them have been for the better...because I'm a more relaxed Mom over all.
It does, however, lead me to think about the effect all these little differences will have on their little personalities.
I was thinking about this on the day these pictures were taken.
On the day that, because their older siblings were having so much fun running around, our nine month old little girls had to make their own fun crawling around a Putt-Putt course.
Lillianna & Mary Bibb never did that at their age.
1 comment:
My husband gives me grief about acting sad that they grow so fast, but it really does make me really sad!!
Post a Comment