At six months, Ellenie is developing into her own little person...with lots of personality and lots of things she likes and dislikes.

She loves to eat...but she really loves to chew. Fingers are her fav.
She loves to scoot. First it was only backwards but in the last week or so, she's been working on her forward motion.
She does not like getting stuck. It's so embarrassing!
Ellenie is loving her new ability to get up on all fours and pose. Then she started rocking, then in the last few days she pushes with her legs, thumps down on her chest, and then back up again until she has "crawled" her way to me. That's her favorite destination right now. ME. I can't believe we're already at the "Mom, where are you going? MOM! YOU CAN'T WALK OUT OF THE ROOM!!! COME BACK!!!!! " phase. It's not my favorite.
This is my favorite face right now. Good thing since ol' lizard lips is around all the time. If she's not smiling or crying then this the tongue is out. It's really funny and pretty cute.
At six months, she's a whopping 13.8 pounds and 26 inches long. Her head is the size of Sputnik according to the doctor. I know that huge head is housing her huge brain that is really going to take her places one day...like the White House.
1 comment:
What a cutie!!! I don't know why but my computer hides posts from me for a few days before showing them off...it is always worth the extra wait tho...
Mom, Rick, and I are headed to town soon they are going camping with Dr. Whitley and mom's other friends from school and I am going to the lake fougsr about a day, otherwise I won't see Ma Jo or Pop Pop at all this summer.
Wish there was a way that I could see you all as well. Please get in touch, I miss you guys :-)
Love and Hugs all around,
Me
Post a Comment