That's almost as crazy as the silly colds we all had last week. Who gets sick with colds in the summer? Apparently anyone is 4 or younger or anyone who lives with them.
Everyone is feeling much better now and after playing outside in 100% humidity in her hat, Sweaty Betty finally decided to take off her winter gear.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
lillianna, I am bring my warm hat and mittens so that I can look like you and we can laugh and laugh.Only 2 MORE DAYS and I will be knocking at your front door saying, Lillianna, my Little Lady Bug.... where are you? And you'll come running and say Here I am, Yaya, and we will hug and hug some more. I CANNOT WAIT! Give your Mama, Daddy and Ellenie a kiss for me.
1 comment:
lillianna, I am bring my warm hat and mittens so that I can look like you and we can laugh and laugh.Only 2 MORE DAYS and I will be knocking at your front door saying, Lillianna, my Little Lady Bug.... where are you? And you'll come running and say Here I am, Yaya, and we will hug and hug some more. I CANNOT WAIT! Give your Mama, Daddy and Ellenie a kiss for me.
Post a Comment