I love these pictures.
I love the tree in the pictures.
Most of all, I love the house in the background of the pictures.
It is filled with the happiest memories of our little girls.
The yard has hosted many picnics, sprinkler runs, and treasure hunts.
The front porch has been the place for popsicle breaks and a snacks nearly every day for two years.
The best neighbors in the world just happen to live next door.
Many other precious people surround us on all sides - smiling, hugging, loving my girls - helping to create the amazing family of friends we have here.
I know we will find another house, another neighborhood, other neighbors...
there's just no way they will be as perfect as they are here.
4 comments:
Oh Carroll Lane, that post brought tears to my eyes yet again. What a treasure each of you are to us. I am praying so much for you dear friend. good night!
Hey CLC~
Where are you guys going??
I love that house too...i know you will miss it.
You guys need to move to Chattanooga!!:)
Love you! ktmobo
sweet, very sweet...we love you too!
Hey guys! Kate told me the news. I hate to see you guys go but I know it is a great opportunity. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to get together once or twice between now and then. Love you guys and the kids are precious.
Carl
Post a Comment