Monday, June 09, 2008

Picture Perfect

This sweet little angel is a flower princess.

Also known as one of two flower girls in the wedding of Aunt Ashley and Uncle T-dog this past weekend. We had a lovely, wonderful time full of fun, sweet memories. I was so proud of both of my girls - Lillianna was so excited and perfect in her role and Ellenie was, well, Ellenie...content.

Here's the highlights of Lillianna's weekend:

Bridesmaids Luncheon: Meeting Maggie {the other adorable flower princess}



They hit it off right away!

Discussing the lunch menu and what they will wear to the rehearsal that night.



Opening their flower girl gift. Maggie is clearly excited when she sees the head piece they get to wear for the wedding....Lillianna looks a little unsure. (She knows her thin hair may not be up to the task.)

The morning of the wedding we wanted to wear the girls out so they could take good naps.

So we went swimming and sure enough, it worked. These next few are a moment caught between them before they both went to sleep. I love that these super sweet moments are becoming more and more frequent. There really isn't a better feeling that seeing the love between them.


Since Brad and I were also in the wedding, we don't have any pics from the ceremony but these are from the reception. It too was so much fun! Lillianna was a dancing princess and truly got the party started with her one of a kind moves. When she got too hot and her head too sweaty, she had to come inside for a break. Once, she came in to find Ellenie who had just finished dinner and was enjoying Dandy's lap.
LOVE these pics! They capture my girls perfectly right now. Lillianna in Ellenie's face. Ellenie laughing so hard at Lillianna one second and then everything changing in a split second.




ow.

Outside at the beautiful reception





My favorite of all: Dancing with her Daddy

Congratulations Ashley & Tarleton!

We pray for a lifetime of love and days filled with joy! Thank you for letting us share in the special weekend with you!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get the Award...most persistent blogger; most creative blogger; most dedicated blogger; and the most adorable, loving, precious Mother I have ever loved from the bottom of the heart. Thank you for the wonderful pictures and comments..... I love you. MaMa

Anonymous said...

This is to my adorable son-in-law.... Brad. The picture of Lillianna standing on your shoes dancing with her Daddy made tears come to my eyes ..... You are so special, my special Brad.... and I love you and am so proud of you.
Thanks for loving me.... it's a task but you have tackled it successfully. Ole' YaYa

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Carroll Lane-
I found your blog as a link from Erin and Scott's, and it is so precious. I love your mother's day post- We found out about little Fletcher on mother's day last year too. I think our little ones are close to the same age- I love this age too! You ARE a creative blogger- Tell Brad hello from us.