Monday, May 12, 2008

Sweet sweet sweet

We had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Complete with country ham biscuits, a drawing from Lillianna, church, a picnic at the river, lots of playing, and only one trip to Timeout.
Plus, I got a beautiful necklace and earrings from Brad and the girls.
Loved it all!

Last week at school Lillianna, with help from her teachers, completed a fill in the blank sheet entitled My Mom is Special! It is so sweet I just had to share.

Her answers are in bold:

My Mom's name is: Mama

She is special because she plays with me.

I like it when my Mom plays marbles with me.

My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at cooking

My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by tickling her.

My Mom is as pretty as a princess. My Mom is smart! She even knows how to drive a car.

I'd like to tell my Mom that I think she is beautiful.

No comments: