Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me

One year ago this Sunday, I received the best (and most surprising) gift on Mother's Day.
A positive pregnancy test!
Here we are one year later with that best gift...
Miss Ellenie.
And with her big sister, Lillianna, they are truly the best gifts I will ever receive...

better than all the beautiful flowers in the world,

better than all the chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookies in the world combined,

better than any long, extravagant vacation

with all the books, beach, sun and fruity drinks I could ever want,

better than the longest nap I could dream of right now!

You two darling, delicious loveys are the best gift, that keeps on giving, I could ever ask for.

To steal your phrase Lillianna, you are the best daughters "I ever seen in the whole world."

I love you.

And I thank you for the privilege of being your Mom.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: