Talk about a bad hair day....

Lillianna's beloved "Lady" train is a battery-powered train that moves around the track you see in the background of the picture. Six tiny wheels go around and around at a pretty good speed when she has a new battery. Who wouldn't want her to choo-choo through their hair?
It took some real tears, a handful of hair, and quite a while for me to untangle "Lady" from Lilliannna's head. I couldn't help but laugh. Someday she'll think it's funny too...and be so glad that I made her wait with "Lady" sitting on her head so I could go get the camera.
Once we recovered from the minor surgery, we were on to a very organized tea party. One where everyone was served "delicious tea, chickenandfrench fries, and chocolate cake." Atleast that was the first course, served in our tea cups. Then we moved on to bananas and tacos.
I told Lillianna she was the best hostess I had ever seen. I heard her repeating that to her guests a few mintues later. "I'm the best hostess in the whole world for my tea party."
Ellenie was just shocked she wasn't invited.
1 comment:
Okay, the train in the hair thing is too precious. I don't know Carroll Lane we might could start a new trend and market choo-choo train hair pieces. Every kid would want one!
Post a Comment