Lillianna's first parade was a week ago. She LOVED it. You wouldn't know it by these pictures but honestly, you wouldn't have known it if you'd been there and seen her. She went into her somber, almost comatose, state where most people think she's unhappy or too shy to blink. Really, she's just taking it ALL in so she can talk non-stop about it days. Of course, she only talks about it after we've left and mainly to just me and Brad.
She loved, "the BAND, the walice (police) cars, and the CHEERWEADERS THROWING CANDY FOR ME."
Her favorite part of the parade was that it took place on her very favorite street in our town.
You know, the one with the largest radio tower on top of one of the buildings. Have I mentioned her OBSESSION with water towers and radio towers? It's intense. So I love that I have a picture to mark her awe and reverence for such a "beautiful" (her word, not mine) landmark.
a couple of Lillianna and Bibby eating and sharing snacks as we wait to the parade to begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment