I didn't intentionally take a break from blogging this week. We've just been so very busy! Life with Lillianna could not be any sweeter right now. I find myself thinking and telling Brad often that I wish she could stay this age, this stage - just as she is
right this minute - for at least a couple of years. I'm serious too. She just couldn't be any cuter. Her little squeaky voice and her articulate words. Her hysterical sentences and her sweet sensitivity. They are what make her irresistible to me all day long. Except when, in a flash, for just a few seconds, all of that disappears as she hits her best friend in the head with a plastic golf club or refuses to move a muscle no matter how many times I ask (BEG) her to Please Come On!
But those moments rush by and my precious two year old is asking me, "You take a walk with me Mommy? We find treasures!" Even when it will make the third walk of the day, even when I
really don't feel like it, I can't resist her little question that lets me know how much she loves me and just wants to spend a little more time with me.
Time is just going by too fast, especially now that we're entering the third trimester of this pregnancy and the holidays are approaching. So many other things to think about and do when I really want to be making memories and collecting moments with Lillianna while it's just the three of us. This time just couldn't be more precious to me in so many ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment