Lillianna, I say this after each visit I have with you... I could just eat her up.... hug her to death.... love her to pieces.....all of those things.I Love you little one and loved our visit this past week-end. I think you are beginning to know how much I love you and loving me back... jsut keep tugging on your shirt - I will know then. Kisses YAYA
3 comments:
She is the sweetest girl
Lillianna, I say this after each visit I have with you... I could just eat her up.... hug her to death.... love her to pieces.....all of those things.I Love you little one and loved our visit this past week-end. I think you are beginning to know how much I love you and loving me back...
jsut keep tugging on your shirt - I will know then. Kisses YAYA
I think she is looking fo Uncle Mike & Aunt Donna.
Post a Comment