Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas in Memphis

My new bestest friend, my new biggest fan, my new favorite and most helpful cousin Ella and I enjoying a little snack.

and taking a bath.
My next very favorite cousins Leah and Daisy having a little snack on Christmas day

My loot Santa left on Christmas morning...one word....wow.

My very favorite toy in all the toys I could ever get ever...

a $9.99 oinking pig that walks and snorts and drives my Dad crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lillianna, it is no big deal if it drives your Dad crazy...he loves you and will put up with most anything for you to be happy, I am so glad that Santa was so great to you this year.

Anonymous said...

I guess, one of my favorite visions of you, sweet Lillianna, is your helping to clean up the Christmas mess by sweeping the floors in the Millers house.... kinda like a little Cinderella or something.... you were precious and are precious every moment to your YaYa

Anonymous said...

love to lick both pussy's clean