Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness. Day 16

I am thankful for all our amazing friends.

Friends are a beautiful gift...truly the cherry on top to most any part of my life.
I feel so blessed to have old friends who know me inside and out and
 new friends who teach me something new about myself.
  I am thankful for the joy and laughter my friends bring into my life each day.
I am incredibly grateful for the countless moments I have shared with friends (in person or on the phone)
 that have helped to shape who I am today.
  For all the hours of talking, for all the wise counsel, for the prayers,
for the silliness, for the help with my girls, for the giggles...I am thankful.

With each move, I have prayed for the provision of friends for each of us.
  God has blessed each move with precious friends who have become just like family in our new town.
  I will continue to pray that my girls will learn to be the kind of friend that they want to have.
I pray that they will nurture those friendships and receive the wonderful blessings of a true friend.
There is just nothing like a best friend.

No comments: