On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again
So we have really been on the road lately.
So much so that our girls really have learned some of the lyrics to this song.
It's not that we love being on the road.
We just love "seeing things that I may never see again"...
like 7th birthdays or 1st birthdays.
Not to mention all those split second moments that will never happen the same way again...
like cousins helping to blow out birthday candles or reading books in each other's laps.
Or all those "first" moments with my girls - like going into a cave for the first time or
seeing a beautiful thoroughbred horse up close.
Priceless moments all over the map - Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky.
And for all those moments like these...
For all these priceless moments...
I just can't wait to get on the road again.
No comments:
Post a Comment