Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Mo Snow Yo.

As more snow is coming down right now, our clothes are not fully dry from our romps in it on Monday.
It was the perfect snow to build a snowman snowprincess.
I worked hard rolling boulders in the snow, imagining how thrilled the girls were going to be with the snowman I built for them.  And they were!
Until...their Daddy came home from work and

WAY outdid me!  How awesome is this snowman?!
Never mind the back pain he aquired from it...Brad says it just might be the largest one he has ever built.
(Not sure that's saying too much coming from a guy from the deep South.)





Our lovely snow princess is the color of a snow cone thanks to some home-made "snow paint."
I mixed a few drops of their chosen color of food color with a spray bottle full of water and
WaLa - Snow Paint!


Of course, after all this playing in the snow, we had to come inside and have some...

hot chocolate
 SNOW CREAM! 
We just can't get enough SNOW!


And one last comparison of the two snow sculptures:
The girls kissing their snow creature snow princess.

The girls standing in awe of their snowman.

1 comment:

Brandi Bartee said...

Precious pictures and I loved the snow people. Brad should be hurting after that one.