Last weekend, the girls and I took a whirlwind of a trip.
We had a fabulous time!
So many things to do, so many people to see, all in so little (4 days) time.
First, we made an overnight, much too short trip to Decatur...
so these two best buds could get together.
To compare tiny stuffed animals, exchange gifts like acorn necklaces,
and talk about how silly their little sisters are.
Man, those little sisters sure do want to be around those big sisters....all the time.
Ellenie thinks Bibby is the coolest. Especially because she has a pink guitar.
She loved getting to spend time with Ba-Ginia. And she really loved getting to meet Baby Jackson.
Can't you tell?!
I loved seeing these three together. Virginia and Caroline have such a special friendship as cousins but they were so sweet to include Ellenie in everything they did. I love how kids have that immediate sense that someone is their same age. Like, oh you're one of us. Let's play!
Might be my favorite moment.
Actually, I wasn't there for it though.
Sweet Ginny kept my girls while I met up with another friend (from Columbus) to paint!
How special is that!?
One of the benefits of moving around so much! Amazing friends everywhere!
Looks like she hosted one great slumber party...so much fun they were totally worn out!
No comments:
Post a Comment