Sunday, February 14, 2010

L.O.V.E


Happy Valentine's Day!


One night at dinner last week,
we took turns telling each other what we loved about one another.
It's my new (and only) favorite Valentine's tradition!
Brad and I wrote down what the girls said and then I taped them up on the kitchen cabinets...
 

It was so great to read and re-read them all week long.
  Such a sweet and LOVE-ly little exercise to remind us of all the BIG but especially all the little reasons we LOVE one another.



From the Parsons...

3 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

What a precious idea! I'd be in no rush to take those down!

The Murphree Family said...

You are such a creative and fantastic Mommy! Just think of all the great memories you and Brad are giving your girls--what a priceless gift!

Leah said...

such a great idea...might steal it and do it with boys. i can only imagine how different and boyish their answers would be...