Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All Aboard to the North Pole

Is it January yet?
December was so full that I didn't have a minute to blog...and I do want to catch up.
The girls will treasure all of these pictures one day and I know I won't remember all the precious, special, "unforgettable" moments if I don't write them down now.
So...
Our first weekend we headed to Birmingham on Friday to catch a ride on The Polar Express with our good friends, The Sumralls.
Bes, Lillianna, and Ellenie had a great time (in their pajamas) listening to Christmas carols, eating cookies, looking out the train windows, and of course, meeting Santa and Mrs. Claus.
My favorite moment was when Lillianna asked Santa's elf if she had made any "Lily Anna" dolls (the first item on her list to Santa and the real name of a doll a Target!) The elf replied,"I think we've made a few." I got Lillianna's expression in the picture above...she was so excited!
It was a GREAT way to kick-off our month of Christmas celebrations!

No comments: