Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I may not be Octo Mom but...

As I told Brad, "I could do it. Just not everyday."

Being a mom to six that is.

I had the pleasure of playing mom to my 3 precious neices and adorable nephew this past weekend. Not to take too much credit, Brad was with me and we were really just helping my brother-in-law while my sister had an (very rare & very needed) event out of town.

We had a ball at the splash park and at the swimming pool but


it was all the together time that was the best!


The bubble baths, the celebrating father's day with a cookie cake, the playing with their 232 Barbies, the random hugs and kisses, the pulling of big cousin Ella's front tooth, the laughing...


It all made for a memorable, delightful, full of love weekend.
Let's do it again soon!
(not tomorrow but sometime very soon!)

1 comment:

The Sasser Crew said...

Is that the splash ground at Dewayne Hayes?? Looks like so much fun!