Monday, March 02, 2009

Let it Snow!

L: Uhhhh Mom....this day couldn't get any better. not a bit single better at all. not ever.

So after playing in the snow, Aunt Kelsey whipped up some frothy hot chocolate while I scooped up some "fresh" snow for snow cream. I do love some snow cream...and so did these little ones. Especially when they chose their own rainbow of colors.









L: Uhhh, can I move in and stay here for ever?
What she really did say...On the way home, she took a long nap and when she'd barely opened her eyes, the very first thing she said was," I had so much fun with my cousins."
We did too sweetheart.
Thank you Millers for a wonderful, memorable weekend!
We love you!

1 comment:

Joel and Katie said...

I love that first pic of Lillianna...that is a CLC expression for sure. I LOVED making snow cream growing up...how fun!