Monday, December 08, 2008

Oh Tannenbaum!

This past weekend, we went and got our Christmas tree.
We're pretty particular about which one...it's always the first tree Brad picks up.
So since we're only there a few minutes, I wanted to make the most of the "Christmas-y"
moment for Lillianna by introducing her a wonderful Christmas-y tradition she should always take part in...

Pelting your loved ones with snowballs.

Since we live in Alabama, she must learn to take advantage of such opportunities...who knows the next time she'll get to throw snow.

(A new shipment of trees from the North and they still had snow on them.)

Then we came home to decorate...
Ellenie was still in the snowball frame of mind.

Lillianna really enjoyed decorating the tree and was SO PROUD of ALL the apples she hung.


Got a few presents under the tree...looks like a few more are in the curtain....






Oh, just want I always wanted!



L: Since it's Christmas, I'm feeling like sharing.
E: W-w-w-w-what?!


E: Whew. Decorating the tree is very hard work.
L: You can say that again.
E: Decorating the tree is very hard work.


Yep. This was the scene a little after 11 pm last night.

I took a pic for Lillianna to see...she loved the story even though she was sad to see the tree bare and against the wall this morning.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What EXACTLY happened to that tree?