When it's cold outside...I've got the month of May.
I guess you'd say...What can me feel this way?
My Girls...
Talkin' 'bout My Girls.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures are perfect ... they capture the beginnings of the "sisterhood" - that I know so much---- about as do you, Carroll Lane. I love the one with Lillianna pulling Ellenie in the wagon - I was always the "puller" also.... and I had hefty sisters! FOREVER SISTERS - a force to be reckoned with! Of course, then there are DAUGHTERS! Another force! MaMaYaYa
1 comment:
These pictures are perfect ... they capture the beginnings of the "sisterhood" - that I know so much---- about as do you, Carroll Lane. I love the one with Lillianna pulling Ellenie in the wagon - I was always the "puller" also.... and I had hefty sisters!
FOREVER SISTERS - a force to be reckoned with! Of course, then there are DAUGHTERS! Another force! MaMaYaYa
Post a Comment