Friday, January 18, 2008

Life with 2 is too good!

Lillianna really has been better than we could have ever dreamed.
Love this picture above. As Brad says, you can just see the pride in her eyes.


"This, Baby Stister Ellenie, is our world. It's alot of fun."

First few moments at home. Lillianna and Ellenie's rendition of ET phone home.

Sweet and content in Ya-Ya's arms.


Naked for her first bath.


This is sweeter than it looks. Lillianna is sharing her BLANKIE with her little sister. whoa.

T-Tiny little feet.


Lillianna fed Ellenie some fruit this morning. Hey, it's sharing.

Lillianna wanted to wear her Cow costume all day last week. Whatever keeps her happy.

My little Kitten.

Our first playdate....Ellenie, Caroline, and Virginia.

Caroline & Virginia are cousins and Caroline is exactly 9 weeks older than Virginia and Ellenie.

The birthday girls.


Big sisters still have all the fun.

Lillianna an dBibby continue to love eachother more than ever, especially since they have little sisters together too. What fun!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Congrats!! I enjoy reading your blog and love the pics!
Caroline Stutts

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! These pictures are adorable...I love seeing Lillianna grow up via your blog and now I can watch Ellenie too. I have to admit you caught some major Big Sister moments there. Can't wait for summer when I can come see you

Marianna said...

Precious...love the pics, can't wait to see the girl again soon!

Jennie-Marie said...

Ohh you are back, I'm so glad!!! I hope ya'll had a great weekend! I will see you this week sometime.

Anonymous said...

good girl get those legs up and spread wide show that lovely pussy