Thursday, September 06, 2007

School is rubbing off

Lillianna, Boone, and I were taking a walk through the neighbor's yard to see the stop sign at the end of the street. She didn't know I took this picture but as I was walking, I studdenly realized she was holding her hands behind her back...just like they taught her at school.



Later, at home, she's doing her best impersonation of Mommy.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Carroll Lane, if that isn't a little minature you walking across the yard - that is soooo adorable and made me get a lump in my throat.I also thought of you.... your little now being being directed by others... and so it begins .....Thank you for sending the pictures. love, YaYa

P.S. you should have been in bed!

Jenny Ruth said...

UMMM....your banner is WAY CUTE!! :) and you said you needed somebody to help you with it!! I don't think so!! I don't think it could be any cuter!!!!!!

Jennie-Marie said...

I love the new look!!! Is there a link to Sugar Coated Designs, I hear its some cute stuff! Hope you had fun in atlanta.

Anonymous said...

Carroll Lane, I like the new look a lot!!! I'm going to email you soon, I have a couple of questions for you.
Lillianna, you are getting so big you precious girl.