Thursday, August 30, 2007

Birthday Blow-out

Busy with Birthdays!
So first it was Sam's (sorry no pics! Brad went with Lillianna and forgot.)
Then it was Lillianna's...oh what fun!
This past Monday Mary Bibb turned two. whooo hoooo.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIBBY!


Abby and Lillianna got kisses from the puppy.

Sam & Lillianna judged Sarah Laine's belly flops....They gave her a 9.6 & a 10.0!


Bibby: Yes, Lillianna, it's true. We get to go swimming & eat cake in the same hour!

Lillianna: I can't believe it!


Let's share the rainbow!

Wait...I don't think this is a popsicle Mom.

Sarah Laine & Bibby decide to test drive the new Jeep.


What are we missing over there?


New baby Wallace sleeps during all the racket.

Can I give you a kiss from the Birthday girl?


Then lastnight we had Sarah Laine's 2nd birthday!

Oh what fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH LAINE!



Lillianna: I baked you a birthday mud pie.
Sarah Laine: hmmm....i think i'll wait on my yummy cupcakes.


Two birthdays in one week. I love being 2!!


New baby Emma Henseley is picture perfect all night long!


Sam & Bibby get some studying in while...

Lillianna plays 32 rounds of Happy Birthday.

Abby came over to play a duet.

Oh how blessed we are with so many sweet friends!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful circle of friends... and a blessing like a friend named Bibby doesn't come along very often. Precious little girls... and Lillianna looks so cute in the white suit - I had not seen that before. Kisses and Hugs to all the Parsons - I MISS YOU!
I LOVE YOU! YaYa