Oh no! Where's my leg?
Throwing sand is so much fun! Watch out Mommy!
"Come on waves! Come one waves!"
Worked up an appetite...time for a snack.
Whew! Climbing a mountain is hard work!
I just want to close my eyes for just a minute.
Lillianna- I love your beach pictures. I am so glad you had such a great trip, I know your mom and dad enjoyed it! See you soon,JM
Lillianna, I am so happy that you had a good time at the beach!!! I hope to get to come see you later this summer...can you think of fun things for us to do?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Lillianna- I love your beach pictures. I am so glad you had such a great trip, I know your mom and dad enjoyed it! See you soon,
JM
Lillianna, I am so happy that you had a good time at the beach!!! I hope to get to come see you later this summer...can you think of fun things for us to do?
Post a Comment