Once there was a little girl named Lillirella who always knew she was meant to have better hair accesories than her Mother put in her hair. So one day Lillirella traded in her barrette for a trendy headband...
"It's cute but not quite my style. I'm looking for something with more sparkle!"
"This is just the look I was going for!" Lillirella felt like a Princess.
And sometimes acted like she was a Princess.
Sweet Lillirella.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sweet Lillirella is indeed a princess. And her sweet rellamama who saw to all the desires of the princess. I really prefer the crown with the diamond earrings. I have some gems I will share with the princess if she ever needs more. I will be a YaYa in waiting for the princess..... she is a little love. YaYa
1 comment:
Sweet Lillirella is indeed a princess. And her sweet rellamama who saw to all the desires of the
princess. I really prefer the crown with the diamond earrings. I have some gems I will share with the princess if she ever needs more. I will be a YaYa in waiting for the princess..... she is a little love. YaYa
Post a Comment