Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lydia's birthday!

Happy Birthday Lydia!
What a day! Lillianna and I had so much fun last Friday at Lydia's 3rd birthday!

Here's our sweet friend Lydia!


"Mom, can you believe how much fun I'm having?!"


"Mom I was just inside that! I hope you got a picture!"



"A trampoline is so much fun! How come we don' thav one of these?"



"The best time I had was when I actually sat and ate with EIGHT other kids! I've never been that happy around that many people before in my life! I am such a big girl, Mom!"



Me and my new friend, Svea, who is just 1 day younger than me!


Strawberries, grapes, goldfish...all of my favs!

My first CapriSun....so delieicious! My new very favorite!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Lillianna!!! :)
--Jenny Ruth

Anonymous said...

LOL these are great photos...
Lillianna, you are getting to be such a big girl!!!!

iMollie said...

We had so much fun playing with Lillianna at the birthday party!

I'm so sorry we had to retreat upstairs before saying goodbye...can't wait to play together again...