Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The early christmas bird gets the worm

So today at lunch, I was talking to Brad while Lillianna made laps around the downstairs. After a minute it was quiet and then I heard Lillianna grunting and sighing. I looked down the hallway, saw what she was up to, and grabbed the camera. She had found her first Christmas present! That's what I get for wrapping it an Elmo or "Melmo" bag. Inside, she found a giant tub of plastic play food. For someone who loves to eat and didn't have any play food yet, Lillianna couldn't have been more excited!


Is this really what I think it is?

"Look Dad, A whole tub of food just sitting in a bag. Help me open it so we can play with it!"

Mmmmm....Waffles and hot dogs and tacos...Oh my!


So after "eating" all that she wanted, Lilliannd decided to play drop the food in the bucket...with her teeth. It really was so funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops, and it looked like such a good wrapping/packing job. Glad to see you on the net again ;-)